Wednesday 11 March 2009

Countdown

Despite my lack of posts last autumn, I participated in nearly all of the Winter Series. It's been nearly four months since I was on the water and it has been a long winter (although I was helped through it by Sam the Sailor). This weekend marks the start of the Spring Series, and I can't wait.

I will be sailing on the good ship Cajou once again. We ended up 6th overall in the Winter Series but were so close to coming third until the last day. We are hoping to do better than that this year. The entry list looks impressive for this weekend and no doubt the Solent will be crowded with boats of all sizes. Hopefully there will be some TP52s out at some point during the series, such as the one shown in this picture.

As they say in Blightey: watch this space.

No comments: